Friday 25 January 2008

Achievements

Today has been a good day. Things I have achieved...
1. Some seminar work has been done. I'll have to work harder and faster over the weekend but I'm getting somewhere
2. I've realised that Sainsbury's Banoffee Pie isn't as good as Tesco's, but Tesco's doesn't have half the things I wanted. Sainsbury's > Tesco
3. Watching both of the best Mighty Boosh episodes, one after the other, is a good idea.
4. Superbad is funny, but was overrated. Juno is better
5. Watching Juno 8 times in such a short space of time is getting obsessive. I must stop
6. I may be in love with Michael Cera.

Tomorrow (well 8 hours time) I have a 6 hour exam. It will be evil, hard and I will struggle to answer it. I may well fail. Such is life. I can only try.

Today's socks: One blue and white stripes, the other pink with black spots
Song of the day: Michael Cera & Ellen Page - Anyone Else But You

No comments: