Thursday 31 January 2008

Sadness

I'm really upset at the moment. I love my laptop to bits. It's the one thing I'd save from a burning building. I've had some amazing times and some horrible times since I started uni, and my laptop has got me through them. I was so excited when I got it. The 2 days that it sat in a box in my bedroom before I was allowed to open it once I got my A level results were horrible, but I have loved it dearly since.

8 hours time may be the last time I ever see it.

It's sad, but fingers crossed I'm getting a new one on my insurance. They're picking it up to have a look at it, and if the laptop person who looks at it is as nice as the one I spoke to on the phone, they'll write it off. It's broken so many times now, and after the serious system errors i've had over the last few days, I've had enough. It's so unreliable. I'm excited that i might be getting a new one, because shiny and new is always good, but at the same time I'm going to really miss it, and it might be a while before I can get a new one. The thought of my precious laptop being trashed is horrible. I can't see them being nice to it :(

A sad day indeed

In other news, I watched Juno for the 10th time while I can

Socks of the day: One Snoopy, one Penelope Pitstop

No comments: