Saturday 8 March 2008

WHAT?!

Doing a piece of coursework in under 2 hours, the day its due in, and only writing 1600 words when the word limit is 3500 would suggest that something has gone badly wrong. It had. My old laptop, as much as I loved it, was a heap of junk.

Maybe the pressure did me some good. I'll never know. What I do know is that I managed to get myself a 1st! I'm still in shock. I was pretty happy with my essay despite its length, but I have been with most of the work I've handed in. Before this, my highest single mark had been 60 (low 2:1) for my contract coursework last March, and my highest module mark was 55. I was starting to lose hope that I'd ever be good enough to get a decent degree. I was hoping I'd done fairly well with my Family exam, but got 40. Most people got low results though.

Only one more result to go, and to be honest I'm not holding out much hope for that one.

Music: We Are Scientists - After Hours
Socks: Blue tartan, and blue with rainbows

2 comments:

Jack said...

Congratulations :)

Amie said...

Thanks. Still hasn't really sunk in.