Tuesday 4 March 2008

Songwriting

I have discovered that I can't write songs to save my life and I am very envious of anyone who can. It is harder than it looks. This is most unfair. I'm especially jealous of anyone who can write Los Campesinos style lyrics.

On a kinda related note, my signed album arrived today. I believe the best word to describe it is snazzy, in an understated way. Snazzy is not used often enough in everyday life. I think I should start a campaign to make people say snazzy and pesky more...

Socks: pink & spotty on the left, with black and pink cocktail one on the right foot

1 comment:

Jack said...

Snazzy is a great word. I might start using it too. You might have started a revolution.

I wore odd socks the other day! One was black with a W logo on it, and the other was... umm... plain black. So not particularly adventurous. But still, it's as odd as I can get with the socks that I have.