Monday 21 April 2008

Musings...

Why is it that updates are so much easier to do when I have a stupid amount of work to do? Criminal law is one of the more popular areas but it bores the hell out of me. For some reason I'm in the minority and prefer Land/Property. I've noticed that I seem to prefer areas that don't necessarily involve somebody doing something wrong. I like the idea of being able to help people get over an issue or problem in their life. They may not have done anything wrong, but just need help in moving on and reaching another stage in their life, whether that's buying/altering a house, marriage/divorce or having a child. Criminal law is rubbish.

Saturday night was Ice Cream Social. I've been looking forward to it for a long time. The problem with monthly club nights is that it's always clashed in the past. It was the 7th, but only the first I've been able to go to. It was well worth it. Roll on May 24th and ICS8. Ok, so being fairly drunk helped, but I was good drunk, not bad drunk as I can be sometimes, but it was really nice to go out and dance to bands that don't get played at the standard "indie nights". There's no way I could go out on any other night and dance to Vampire Weekend or Los Campesinos! I was in such a good mood and giggly drunk, yet dancing always puts me in an even better mood. It was probably one of the best nights out I've had in a long time.

Roll on Wednesday!

Music: Johnny Foreigner - Suicide Pact, Yeah?
Socks: Well actually, they're tights.

1 comment:

Matt said...

"Socks: Well actually they're tights"

Yes, but are they odd?!?!