Sunday 27 April 2008

Sunday

I've just noticed that my sundays are all the same. Unless something is planned, I've realised that I always do the same things. It's quite nice really.

12.30: Get up and eat
1.30: Shower
2.00: Laze about, usually online
4.45: Come Dine With Me (one of the best things on TV)
7.25: Jamie At Home
8.00: Eat
8.30: Start working on whatever is due the next day

The only difference if I'm at home is that after dinner I'll get ready to go to the pub. None of it is intentional, but I've done it through habit. I'm surprised I've never noticed before.

I've spent the last few days listening to Pin Me Down. They remind me of grown-up pop, and best of all, they make me want to dance. 'Cryptic' is about to be released, and is one of my favourite songs at the moment.

Music: Pin Me Down - Cryptic
Socks: pink spotty, and yellow spotty

1 comment:

Duncan said...

Blogs are cool. All the cool kids have blogs.

Pin Me Down are also cool. I like them very much. Thanks! :D

Sundays are for naps.